You can link your account to a Financial Advisor in Client Portal/Account Management:
- Log in to Client Portal/Account Management
- Click on Settings followed by Account Settings
- In the Configuration panel, click the Configure (gear) icon for Create, Move, Link or Partition an Account.
- Select the radio button next to Move my entire account to an account managed by an Advisor/Broker and click CONTINUE
- Enter the account ID and title of the Advisor or Broker account to which you want to link in the fields provided
- Click CONTINUE
- Type your signature in the field provided in each of the agreements that appear. Click I Agree after signing each agreement
- An email will be sent to the Advisor or Broker to inform him or her of your request. The Advisor or Broker must approve your request before your new linked account is open
For more information, please see Move Your Account to an Advisor or Broker in the Client Portal Users’ Guide.